who we are...

be sure to visit our website:
www.kmbdetails.com

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

July 10 on 10

after a bit of a hiatus (which killed me inside for blowing my own personal goal) I made it through today's 10 on 10 - and had a bit of fun in the works :) of course, isn't that what life is about?!


1. sunrise clouds this morning.
2. my cuddle bug with his blue and book way too early on a tuesday, or any day for that.
3. our current reading obsession. did you know that dr. suess wrote 45 books?
4. my boys in the rocket ship: a mom who when to architecture school makes things way harder than needed when it comes to creation of a space - really, it's cardboard. i have to let it go.
5. any good space man needs special star seeing goggles.
6. i rediscovered modpodge yesterday...and the remnants of the "i'll finish that project soon" still sit on the counter.
7. i got two - count them, one; two - packages today. restock of proof book paper, blank dvd's and hangers for the oldest ones new closet.
8. lunch. at 1:30. i love salsa.
9. my littlest loves my work drawers. i caught him red handed.
10. awesome clouds at sunset tonight - but the bug on my house when i turned around to come in was even cooler.

No comments: