who we are...

be sure to visit our website:
www.kmbdetails.com

Monday, September 10, 2012

10 on 10: September

with all that has been going on in our home recently, today's 10 on 10 totally caught me off guard (even though I have it on my calendar!) so thanks to sesame ellis' blog post I had the fun reminder before I even got out of bed and was inspired (again) by her amazing work.

here are my little snap shots of life today, purposely formatted to squares highlighting the part that made me smile.



1. breakfast for the big kindergartner!
2. can you name this bird? he was our friend at the zoo this morning.
3. I love the blur and the focus of the shoes.
4. I wonder where this plane trail went...
5. beautiful lilly pads
6. random family at the zoo, on a monday.
7. the youngest driving the oldest monster truck on the dishwasher, he is my rebel child.
8. i love his feet - the places that he will go with those toes...
9. a sense of wonder - and moments before the strange little creature behind the glass moved, scaring the boy and sending him into my arms in tears.
10. honeycrisp apple. first one of the season.




No comments: